Skip to content
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place bell peppers cut side-up on a large baking sheet and drizzle all over with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more.
- Add shredded chicken and hot sauce and toss until combined. Cook until the mixture comes to a simmer, then remove from heat.
- Divide chicken mixture between pepper halves. Top each with gouda and bake until cheese is melted and peppers are crisp-tender, about 20 minutes.
- Drizzle each stuffed pepper with ranch and sprinkle with chives.